Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1st ever-English

Lol..1st time see me post in English right?heh..
usually i do not "dare" to post in English bcoz..you know laa...
Broken English shldn't be show lol~
if any grammar error..Guys!! Feel free to correct me lol~

Why i posting in English today?Bcoz i met 2 people who speak well in English today~
they are? Ms Lina and Pn Tan Lin lol!! At my present working place!!
such a supprise to meet them here xD
they still the same~never change at all..Errmm,,maybe become more healthy and cheerfull?
that's what i see =)

really miss them since their leave..



Why not talk about my "job"? Office Boy lol!!
yea...rearrange old documents..clear up some old stuff..
its really kinda boring but luckily Ming still with me lol!!
its my 1st time to work outside hehe..so i really take it serious!!=)

few more days~it will be my 'Family Trip'!! Yessshh~
really happy that we can gather again lol~althgh our 1st plan is going Melaka=)

So guys~have a nice holiday k?hehe..work or study some usefull things..dun waste ur time lol
(here come my broken E..) Stay Happy yea?

No comments: