Sunday, April 15, 2012

-2 months-

2 more months to go~then i will leave this Island and start working life.
Maybe it is a tough start where we will face hard time in working, but I do admire those life.

Start earning, working and know more interesting people.
Should it be the old saying that "you always chase for things that not yet happened in life"?
Maybe I'll regret when I start working?haha

$$$~~starting to jot down expenses, and really had short term memory disable where I forgot how I spent my $$!! Damn, seriously I need to take note on what items I used.
Financial planning should start earlier~

And saw a lot couples here~hoho kinda envy and happy to see them together. It is a sweet things I once posses; but it is great that I'm single now, yes available but I really enjoy the single moment =x
What I gained? Treat the next gf better~hoho

Busy but lazy! Tired desu neh~but really haha, need to fix my mindset. Life is interesting, and human too

No comments: