Monday, July 13, 2009

-E.N.G.L.I.S.H-

English...I think I'm getting further from it..there really a distance occur between us

This Uni life reached the 2nd week..Monday,start of the 1st day of 2nd week
Finished my Management assignment by sitting in Megalab for 5hours..man....
Totally fed up with it...5hours for 4pages assignment by typing...am I SUCKS..?
Those lessons,all in English..and I totally unable to translate them back to the language I can fully understand!!
Especially the Account class I attended today!!! Walau eh..WHAT are you talking man!!!
And the English lessons..3hours lesson..I,cant understand..

Taking this Uni as my opportunity,but realized today...its hard to grab it..
No matter in studies..or communicate..I FAILED

I'm going to find my "Optimistic Soul " back..

No comments: