Thursday, July 16, 2009

-C.H.A.T-

Last night,celebrated Nick'mom,Nick and Steph's Birthdays earlier in a roll
and its a great thing to have dinner with them haha..too bad ming cant join us due to english class he picked "wrongly"=x
But aunties just too nice!! They dabao fried rice for him ehh!! lol ming you really gonna thank them

After the sweet dinner,we went back to our hostel..
and the cake which not yet touch by anyone yet..we shared it with our new friend here~
and we chat till 1a.m..Hey I surely cant do that if I'm in KL..

And,the night..we almost get into creepy ghost stories in campus but ended up with asking bout our experience in date lol...everyone was shocked when I told them I never date before...just don't want bring it up..ignore and hiding always be the best way to avoid Q&A xD

Then I get a call..hmm..gratz to you ya~
although you are not sure about it..but I hope you feel happy about it =)
Your decision will always get along with my moral support~>all the best!!
I know some facts couldn't change in our life
and accept is the best solutions ever

No comments: