Wednesday, April 22, 2009

-L.u.c.K-

This April..unfortunately,quite a miserable month for me..how say?

  1. Keep on thinking about 'things'..damn I just think too much
  2. My computer..yeah lying on the table with Its parts separated..OOS!!(out of service)
  3. My mum's car being BANG by some noob..(good job) and in factory now with my father's car(in service)
  4. And great..I just mess up all the paper and now they are EVERYWHERE!!! GREAT!
Still got many many things happening~well let's keep them in my mind

However,there still something Lucky happens

  1. Found new hobby..READING!! I never know I can make it my hobby? and luckily found a useful one~haha
  2. You may wondering..how can I post this while my computer in pieces..? I still have my bro's laptop and he is out for few days!! Lucky but..I cant type chinese..never mind it's time for me to sharpen my long rusted English
  3. The most happiest and lucky thing IS!! I get to drive Manual Car!! After ONE YEAR!! Although it just Saga to replace my mum's car for few days,I still can train a bit~
  4. Damn..sent a wrong msg to some1..damn

Looks like it still unlucky...ciaoz
gotta make up an excuse to the person..s.h.i.t

No comments: