Saturday, November 6, 2010

-D.S of me-

Dark Side of ME again~~

exam.. very funny which i hold up to "morning" almost for 3 days d i think.. hardly remember it haha.. still manage to memorized and study few subjects, still.. afraid of calculation part which i really really dislike..

No choice, who ask the school providing us with these maths..? Since you are here, just bear with the heart and accept it ba..

Really.. night time did gave me alot time to think unnecessary things.. haha.. Just feel that i hardly can change to better.. changes should be slowly and gradually right? Hope I won't take it too rush.. =(

If i can.. wish to grab a nice blended coffee and enjoy it during a rain or a windy mid-night.. MUST be a MID-NIGHT k? that's what you call "FEEL" =x




Release here will be better.. so i can talk less.. care less.. simply post out random feels and thought sometimes help..

Hope to change.. be more thoughtful, mature.. life just a slip of sight.. correct arh?=x Be better, more responsible to what i said.. To do what i want to do.. I still can't say it LOUD that i can be, i will be.. I'll try, to BE...

Nitez guys, for those who aren't sleeping yet (me) =x all the best..

Unhealthy unhealthy~~~=P Craziness drive me away.. shooo~~~

Can't You make it rain..? Miss the way rain drops on me...

No comments: