Monday, October 18, 2010

-Screwed-

Screwed up my Japanese language oral test!

prepared during midnight, memorized till i can speak out nicely..

the next day, i saw sensei and..nervous warrrhhh!!??

keep jumping my introduction and few important parts, others test section also end up badly..

he asked me, "what marks you think you should get for today's test?"

50...i said.. he juz smiled, with disappointed smile.. God..

Thats what i hate about "giving effort".. The disappointed result which came out.. worst when u going through the process, which you try so hard to make it better..
But you cant.. just cant..

walked out his room, hate this feelings.. i failed.. not meaning i failed my final, but failed for something i tried.. maybe not good enough? I tried!

Excuses? maybe.. thats why i hate giving effort in exam... I HATE!!

Screw me as well~!!! now ok d but i still wanna say, Screw ME!!!

p/s: no need to comment or feel low after read this post.. It juz releasing what i wan to remember.. nice days guys~

2 comments:

feng said...

papa!dont say like that,it's something you have to overcome
i understand those feelings when you work hard on something but in the end you dont perform well..this maybe call speaking-fright?haha,it's normal la,the first time second time like that,but few more times you'll get better and better amd at last you can totally overcome this and speak very well without forgetting =)
believe me,always keep the faith!you can do it!!

Hanes said...

haha..thx gal~~
haih small problem la but juz dun like IT!!! xD