Thursday, September 9, 2010

-Darkness-

Yesterday..08/09/10

Around 8pm..all the lights blackout, not only our block, is half of the Labuan!!

Our campus felt in darkness where we cant even see a thing.. true darkness,during the 2hours plus of blackout, we cant do a thing..

the only thing left is?

Millions Stars on the sky, i doubt that i saw galaxy..? o.O
They are so bright, glowing with others made them an art, a picture.
We can't see them when our campus with lights, but this incident, showed them out..
They are so beautiful

Feel like keeping myself in the darkness.. stay in it..
There is a place no people can find you if they don't have a light..
Deep inside.. deep deep inside..

Its the star sold my location out.. where i stand under them.. admiring them.
I'm not the sun, i'm not the star..
just wish i am the shadow, stay with the darkness..

Tired~~=) yet, doing nothing during this week..
hahaa.. save me man,the other me.. save yourself man..

No comments: